Thursday, June 3, 2010

ACCOUNTABILITY for "Shredding" myself

my part: This is the post where I proclaim to the internet that I am going to do the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video for 30 days in a row! (Dang that Jillian, I watch her new show and the next thing I know I've gotten myself all motivated and stuff!)

YOUR part: Yes, YOU!! all 8 of my readers :)...... (Hi Mom, Grandma, Kathy, Kari, Noel, Des, Jenn, and Amanda!) your part is to ask me if I'm still doing it in 10, 14, 20, (you get the idea) days. On second thought, you better ask me after just 3 days!!! Help hold me accountable ladies!

and let me know if I can return the favor for you in any way! That's what friends are for right ;)

4 comments:

  1. Way to go friend! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- i read on a regular basis, and i'll be accountabilty-ing and cheering you on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa...you already shred in my book...but go ahead girl..get ripped and have fun doing it...you have a cheering crew back here in mass. :) luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm, i follow you every day, i'm frequent reader number 8!!!! :)

    and.... YOU GO GIRL! :)

    -chare'

    ReplyDelete