Saturday, December 4, 2010

a little Christmas decor...

Once again, I shopped my own house to come up with some Christmas-y looking mantle decor! It's fun to try and change it up for the different holidays and to do it without spending any money. I made the wreath out of coffee filters, believe it or not! Also, we can't help it that our living room paint color coordinates so well!! (which I am actually so sick of that green!)

I also made us a Advent Calendar to count down to Christmas with and put something fun to do each day underneath each of those little circles, like get the christmas tree, make Ellie a stocking, watch a Christmas movie, get Ellie's pictures with Santa, go see Keizer lights, etc. This is definitely a tradition I want to do for all the years to come!

click on the photo to see it larger
click here to see the Halloween mantle!


No comments:

Post a Comment