Friday, May 13, 2011

What's in my bag? Diaper Bag edition!


I've seen "what's in my bag" posts all over the blog world and thought it would be fun to do a diaper bag edition! I don't use the bag as much as I did the first 6 months or so of Ellie's life, mostly we just take it to church on Sundays for her, but it's still fun to take a look inside!

If you are a mama and wanna do your own post of "what's in you diaper bag?" post the link in the comments! Or even if you're not a mama and wanna do a "what's in my purse" post, still tell me about it!

Here's what I discovered in my bag today:
(From top and clockwise)

1 change of clothes (onesie and leggings, not necessarily matching which is pretty typical!)
1 FuzziBunz cloth diaper
2 "wipe containers" a.k.a random tupperware! (I'm ghetto like that!)
2 pairs of Target dollar section sunglasses which I refer to as the "elton" pair or the "hipster" pair
1 small tube of Burts Bees diaper rash cream that never gets used
1 travel size tube of California Baby sunscreen
1 tube of California Baby diaper rash cream (the absolute best and worth every single penny!)
Point and Shoot Canon digital camera
Tissues for runny noses (I'm a wiper! not a" let-it-run"-er! just.can't.do.it)
Wet-bag for used cloth diaper
1 random hair clip
1 pen
1 spoon
2 packages of free sample lanishoh wipes (are these supposed to be for me or ellie??)
1 set of keys that don't even belong to me!
2 pairs of socks......I was surprised there were only 2, it seems like their are usually 5-6 pairs in there! That bag breeds socks I swear!

Well, that was fun wasn't it!! To all you readers...... PARTICIPATE!! and join in! :)

Oh and the bag is from Target by Skip Hop, it definitely fulfills the polka dot obsession I maybe might have!!


1 comment:

  1. Hollie,
    Funny. I was just thinking about this as I lugged two ridiculously full bags into Target today (with 2 out of 3 of my kids!) I'll post photos of my gear if I get a chance...unfortunately, my 2nd diaper bag includes a child's potty. Classy.

    ReplyDelete