Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 11 letter

Dear plum sized babe,

Well, let me just say that this week I am definitely feeling your presence! By that I mean, from a crazy nosebleed yesterday to my insomnia last night to puking in my garbage can in the nick of time at work this morning. But baby, you are worth it all!

I can’t believe you are now the size of a plum but yet you only weigh as much as 2 packets of sugar!! Also your head makes up most of your body right now. This week you start practicing swallowing the amniotic fluid you’re in which I think means you can taste what I’m eating. Admittedly, it’s not much variety these days and basically whatever just sounds/tastes good at the time, which may or may not include some chocolate! And for sure pickles!! But I do want to especially get back on track on the super healthy eating as I get into the 2nd trimester and am hopefully feeling better. I owe it to ya little babe! and to myself for that matter :)

Wow, I really can’t believe were coming up on 1/3 of the pregnancy already being over. I am sure the rest will go by fast as well. I am truly enjoying and loving every minute of. I am just so thankful that God has blessed us with you!

This coming weekend we’re going to the church’s Family Camp. I wonder what next year will be like as we take you along. You will still be pretty little but we aspire to be able to still go. Next spring, your daddy will hopefully tackle a project for us that will ensure that. We were able to get the cutest vintage teardrop-type of camper and if we could have that ready for next summer, I think we will for sure be able to go.

We are going to have so much fun with you! I am looking forward to all the adventures to come…

Love you so so much,

mama

No comments:

Post a Comment