Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week 13 letter

Dear peach-sized babe,

Measuring you in terms of fruit is pretty funny! Each week the highschoolers ask at youth group what fruit you are this week! They get a kick out of it. To be honest, I am not quite sure if the beginning of week 13 marks the end of the 1st trimester or the end of the week, but none the less, I really do feel like my body is moving into the 2nd trimester. I can't believe we're a third of the way through!! I am feeling so much better, not that I was ever feeling miserable, but I can definitely tell my nausea and tiredness are going away.

Now, I think I am beginning to possibly feel something else, and according to what I have read, it could be YOU! Not for sure, but maybe....it could also be gas :) but there's nothing proving that if you know what I mean either. It's like weird little pressure really quick in my low belly region, mostly on the side the ultrasound check said you were more on. Maybe it's you little one, if so, how neat it is and I am sure as you get bigger it will only get so much more stronger!

Last night I saw your Auntie Grace and Uncle Zach, they are very aware of you being in my belly when I ask them where you are and what I have in my belly. Grace tried to tell me that she had a baby dinosaur in her belly!! She's too cute and I'm sure since you will only be 3 years apart in age, you will be buddies. Especially if you're a girl but even if you're a boy. Zach will be 5 years older than you and I am sure he will make a fun Uncle for you too! I hope you call them Uncle Zach and Auntie Gracie, while you are young, I think it will be so cute and turn a few heads, huh?! But as you get older, I'm sure those prefixes will fall off.....oh to even think of the day when they have their licenses and you want to go do something "cool" with your aunt or uncle! One of my aunts is about 11 years older than me and she was always one of my favorite people to hang out with cause she still seemed like a fun older sister, not like another cousins mom :) That same Aunt will hopefully be starting a family here in the next year which could mean you could have a 2nd cousin? that will be close to your age!

Family is something that has always been a huge part of my life growing up, I have always loved the get togethers! The Talbot side is large and LOUD! (probably where your momma gets her loud talking from!) and then the Linnartz side is still loud but not as much as the Talbots, and then your daddy's side, they are much more quiet and don't get together as often as we would like, but we will spend a lot of time with your Gramma Miller and Grampa Miller at least. Looks like you'll be hanging out with Gramma Miller a couple of days a week as well, which is such a blessing!

Little Peach babe, I am so thankful for you and excited about you. It's only about 6 more weeks until we get to find out if you're a boy or a girl and see you in another ultrasound!! I can't wait for your daddy to be there for that! I can't wait for him to feel you kick too!

I love you little fruit!!

love,

mama

No comments:

Post a Comment