Sunday, October 31, 2010

and some more crafty mama-ness

hmmm... is this blog turning into a craft blog too?

I made this little quilt for a new friend who is having a boy in the end of November!
I was on a really tight budget for her gift so I dug through my fabric stash
and came up with just enough odds and end to put together the pattern.
I often get sucked into buying random fat quarters of fabrics I like
but never more than one or two at a time.
Fortunately, I was into buying greens and yellows for awhile!
I also ended up using the fabric that I was going to make Ellie's crib sheets out of
which never happened ;)
I'm glad it still got put to good use for another sweet babe!


Making it reminded me how much I like quilting!
I better figure out which friend is having the next baby?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment