Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

Today we went to the local Pumpkin Patch
with the mom's group from church.
I've been looking forward to this trip!
Probably more than Ellie ;)

To find her pumpkin the girl had to do a little taste testing!
She was so excited about the one she found,
I couldn't get her to look at the camera...
(cute little thing!)
(both of them!)
More taste testing!
(it was getting close to lunch time you know)
Her face in this last one just kills me! I think it's safe to say
my daughter has perfected the "stink eye"!
Funny girl!
I love being her mama!

2 comments:

  1. she does give a mean stink eye. that is her smile substitute for strangers, my big boy does the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zibby is always giving the stink eye too! totally the opposite of her "born smiling" big sister...but at least they are just being themselves right:) adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete