Monday, June 8, 2009

First official craving!

I think this warrants a post because it gave Matt some definite brownie points! Yesterday evening, I got an intense craving for Red Robin's clucks and fries! Now I have been eating extremely healthy since I found out about the baby, so I decided to let myself indulge on this one. I called Matt who was hanging out with his cousin, to see what he thought. Turned out he had already ate at Red Robin, just 20 minutes ago!! I told him what I was thinking and he suggested just getting it to go for myself and picking it up. Since he was headed home, slightly defeated I said I'd just figure something else out.

But when he got home, I was still wanting only that, so I asked him if we could go back and he could just sit with me while I ate ;) He agreed and of course, we happened to get the same waitress he had just 30 minutes earlier! She looked at him a little funny but realized he wasn't eating again, just being with me.

Needless to say, it made my night :) I am falling in love with my "baby daddy" (as he referred to himself in a recent voicemail!) all over again!!

1 comment: