Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 6 letter

Dear "1/2 the size of a pea" baby!

Last week you were the size of a seasame seed, and this week according to the internet it seems like you have doubled in size! Even though I can't feel you, I know you are there. I have never been so aware of my body it seems. Every stomach gurgle or feeling I think of you. It's all still very unreal me and I think your daddy too! I know he is excited though, he keeps thinking and telling people our Dr.'s appt is perpetually 3 days away, and I have to laugh and remind him, it's actually 3 weeks! We should be able to hear your heart beat at that appointment and maybe that's when it will really feel so real. With every person we tell, we grow more excited. I can't seem to wipe the goofy grin off my face every where I go, people must be wondering what my deal is, since to everyone else, they would never know. I look forward to the day I will begin to actually look pregnant! I am so happy about you! So excited! God is good and I am more convinced then ever His timing is perfect!

This coming weekend, we plan to tell the rest of the family, your grandma (my mom) and my grandparents (both mom's and dad's parents) and quite a bit more family at Noel's graduation party. I can't wait to see their reactions. You are going to very loved my little 1/2 of a pea! You already are SO much!

love, mama

No comments:

Post a Comment