Tuesday, September 22, 2009

love this!



Even though I have...errr....had! every intention of making my own Diaper Bag as I have for a couple friends in the past as well as plan to make diaper bags for a few other preggo friends coming up......I have completely fallen in love with this bag! I think I will be saving my pennies for it, or requesting it as a birthday present. I think I can safely say....it's THE ONE!.....i love it! It will even look good when Matt carries it too, the grey makes it man-friendly, don't ya think!


P.S. Now that we know She's a she, you'll be seeing lots more things I like and inspiration for her room making their way onto the blog!


P.S.S. I think I am feeling birds as somewhat of a theme, you'll see what I mean when you see more of my inspirations coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment