Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Shower #2

Two of my old bosses, Kim and Missy, threw me another shower that I invited family and friends to. It was so cute and sweet! They even matched the cake to the fabric I am using for Ellie's bedding! Again, the girly and I were both so spoiled and blessed!


A beautiful soft blanket and sweater from Sue and Meghan! (Notice my little helper sticking out from behind on the right! so cute!)

Also, from Kim and Missy, a frame and magnetic bulletin board to match Ellie's room :)
This is my friend Jami (also one of my roommates from college) who is due 2 weeks after me! We didn't plan to match so well, but it was the perfect photo opt! We love polka dots!

Such a great day! I also got to have a 1 hour long prenatal massage before the shower from my friend Stephani! What a treat!

Now, just gotta wash and organize all her clothes :) And pack the bags....Matt is very concerned about getting the bags packed :) just in case.....it's so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment