Saturday, November 28, 2009

30 Week letter

Dear Ellie June,

This week you are the size of a Chihuahua! But you are WAY cute and certainly don't have an annoying yippy bark! But it means you are just over 15 inches long and about 3.5 lbs. I also read that now when you are awake, you have your eyes open! wow! You are growing more and more every day girly!

This week was Thanksgiving and we have SO much to be thankful for! I am so thankful for your daddy and you! We both commented how excited we are that at Thanksgiving next year you'll be there too. Last night, we talked about you a lot and just how blessed we are that everything is coming together and how we are not worried at all about anything. We feel such a peace about what's going on in our lives, the decisions we are making, and also what is to come.

We've been consistently practicing our Hypnobabies and each time it really draws us together as a team. I love that it makes your dad feel just as much of a part of all this as I do. I know he loves you so so much! He is so excited to meet you!

This week we also made a BIG decision about where we are going to have you. We are switching from the hospital to a Birth Center that is just out of town in the country. It is beautiful and perfect. It looks just like a bed and breakfast on the inside and out and we are confident that it is the perfect place to have you. It also means we are switching midwives, but now we will just have one we meet with everytime vs. 5 at the the other place we were using and you never knew who you would get, even for the birth!

For the next 5 weeks, I start going to appointments every other week and then after that, I will go every week. Wow! It's really getting close! I think we are having you at the perfect time for so many reasons! All these holidays are making the weeks fly by!

Since we spent time with so much family this week, a lot of people were asking about you and how I was feeling. Your dad and I just couldn't stop gushing and beaming over it, really! I have been feeling SO great and I truly love being pregnant and he loves it too! We are just really soaking up all this special time has to offer and thankful for all that we have. When people tell me I have that pregnant "glow" I believe them because I feel it inside too! You make me glow with love and joy my little lady! You really do!

I love you with all my heart!

love,

mama

No comments:

Post a Comment