Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #2

My menu actually starts on Sunday cause that's when I go grocery shopping. Which means I am also going to review what I made last night.

Sunday: Caulifower Soup (the recipe sounded so tasty!) **This sadly SUCKED for me!! But Matt liked it.....I think my appetite is still off from being sick though.
Also with Salad and good bread!

Monday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad or maybe another veggie side

Tuesday: Leftovers (cuz' it's youth group night!)

Wednesday: Pasta with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and turkey sausage. (When I told Matt it wouldn't be the normal spaghetti I usually make, he was a bit concerned.....that'll teach me to tell him ahead of time :)

Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie

Friday: We'll figure that one out when we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment