Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week 27 letter

Dear pot roast sized Ellie girl,

This week you are approx. 14 inches from head to heel and 2 lbs! You are getting bigger each day my little love! I hope your home is nice and cozy in there.

This weeks letter is a little late because I have had a bad cold most of the week, it has had me laid out! It makes me wonder what it will be like when I have you to take care of and I am sick? Because I haven't even wanted to take care of myself with the way I have been feeling but I guess that's when the mama super powers kick in and you do what you gotta do! Your dad has been so sweet to do tons for me and check on me all day, even while not feeling so hot himself! I love him.

I think I have finally felt you hiccuping in there! It took me a while to realize it, but once I figured it out, it's so cute. Also, this week, while in the bath, I got to SEE you move in my belly. It was weird and so awesome! I love getting to feel it all.

There's a lot coming up this next week. On Monday, we get to see you again!! with a 3-D ultrasound, tues/wed one of your future buddies; Jameson is going to be born!, Friday we have another midwife appointment (the sugar test one), and Saturday we start our baby birthing classes that will go for 6 Saturdays! Wow! Oh and also this next week, we move into the 3rd trimester! Only 12 +/- weeks to go from there!! I still have lots to do :)

Baby girl, I love you so much! I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms!

love,

your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment