Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #1

Menu planning is something I definitely want to do as a mama and a wife for that matter and with Matt and I cracking down on our budget and spending, I think now is the perfect time to start!

Since this week's grocery budget is now extra small due to a mathematical error on my part (and yes! I get paid to do accounting for my job!) I figured I need to get creative and try to use some of the random things I still have on hand.

One specifically being a good amount of broccoli! So here's my menu for the next 4 days (cause Fri we'll wing it since we have a BABY class at the hospital!)

Mon: Homemade Broccoli/Cheddar Soup with leftover cornbread

Tue/Wed: Crock Pot Beef Stew and Salad (cause a crock pot dinner makes enough for 2 nights at least!)

Thur: Mexi-Skillet (basically ground beef, noodles, corn, cheese, salsa!) and Salad

Yay for cooking!

Here's a link to the site where I got the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment